Nov 30, 2010

Critique 02 : Idea Development I






TouchMagix’ introduces Multi Sensor, Multi Projector support for MotionMagix range of interactive systems. Now you can connect upto 4 projectors and 4 sensors to create a seamless interactive wall or interactive floor system with a single PC.


This is and example of interactive wall and interactive floor system. In my project I will have an interactive wall which is when people enter the projection area, the system tracks motion and generates real time art/graphic.


For the introduction, I will have some infographic that will show about the extinction of flora and fauna. It is also give us some mood of we are about to loss of flora fauna.


Example of info graphic that I will be using for my project :








No comments:

Post a Comment