Apr 15, 2011

Interactive Whiteboard II

Today I meet Mr Kok Yong to see the interactive whiteboard. Mr Kok Yong brief a lil bit about the function of interactive board and demo how gonna use the interactive whiteboard. Its kinda interesting with the interactive whiteboard, it is a multitouch screen that allow we to click, drag, touch, write and many more.

interactive whiteboard
I also test with my work (not done yet, still in progress). Mr Kok Yong said that I should change the content info about tree which is boring pop up info with infographic, dynamic animation about save tree (insert some action if people don't save tree) and story telling to convey information about saving tree. It will be more interesting, achieve the target of interactive installation and informative for audience.

p/s : Thank you so much sir for the comment and I'll work on it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment